In a joint venture with Grace Chapel, we are in our fifth year of Sidewalk Ministry in the Spanish Lake neighborhood. Sidewalk Sunday School takes Sunday School to the community in a mid-week outdoor event in an apartment complex right where the children and their families live. It is a mission that pushes our church to venture into new places with the Gospel.
Events will be held at the Spanish Cove Apartments (1604 Rosado Drive, St. Louis, MO 63138) on the following Tuesdays at 5:30pm: September 12, 19, and 26.
We are excited to add a second location this year with the opening of the new Lutheran Hope Center in Ferguson! These events will be held at the Ferguson Community Empowerment Center (9420 W Florissant Ave, St. Louis, MO 63136--the old QT site) on the following Sundays at 3:30 p.m.: September 17, 24, and October 1.
Click here to listen to Pastor Mark Koschmann's interview about Sidewalk Sunday School on KFUO AM (January 24, 2013).
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
- Friend of Moms Baby Boutique (Chapel of the Cross - Lutheran)
- Spanish Cove Townhomes & Apartments (1604 Rosado Drive, St. Louis, MO 63138)
- Helping Hands Food Pantry
- Rebecca’s Garden of Hope Tutoring and Mentoring Program (Grace Chapel Lutheran School)
- Ferguson Empowerment Center (9420 W Florissant Ave, St. Louis, MO 63136--the old QT site)